Michael T. Williams, Going Public Attorney
Michael T. Williams, Of Counsel
As a going public attorney, Mr. Williams currently represents or has represented over 50 clients and their representatives in the process of going public through the filing of registration statements on Form S-1, filings on Form 10, and Form 211 filings.
He has been involved in helping companies go public in numerous reverse merger transactions.
He also assists public companies with on-going 1934 Act SEC reporting and compliance matters.
His practice has included representing companies in the U.S. and throughout the world including China, Japan, Europe and Canada.
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Washington, D.C. [1975-1980]
Mr. Williams served as an SEC lawyer conducting investigations and participating in securing injunctions against individuals and corporations for violations of federal securities laws, including Fortune 500 companies such as:
- Litton Industries – $300 million accounting fraud
- GTE – Foreign bribery
Public Company Management Experience
In addition to his extensive work as a corporate securities lawyer, Mr. Williams was previously President and Director of Fully-Reporting, OTCBB Trading Public Company, SPLIF.OB.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D. 
- University of Kansas, B.A., Magna cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa 
- Woodrow Wilson Fellow [1971-72]
- Florida Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Pennsylvania Bar [Inactive]
- Keynote Speaker, National Investment Bankers Association, Las Vegas, NV
- Keynote Speaker, FSX Investment Conference, San Francisco, CA
- Panel Participant, Workshop on Advanced Legal Issues in Reverse Mergers, Reverse Merger Summit, New York, NY
- Panel Participant, IPO Alternatives: Reverse Mergers + PIPE’s; THE REVERSE MERGER CONFERENCE 2005, A Forum for Shell Mergers and SPAC Offerings, New York, NY
- Panel Chairman, DealFlow Media Public Shell Webinar – REVERSE MERGER DUE DILIGENCE: How to Avoid a Dirty Shell
- Panel Chairman, DealFlow Media Webinar – Restricted Securities in Reverse Merger Transactions
Mr. Williams is the author of the soon to be released Going Public book, “Seeking Your Fortune: Using IPO Alternatives to Find Wealth in the U.S. Capital Markets.”
As an engaged SEC attorney, Mr. Williams recently published the following two articles in DealFlow Media’s “The Reverse Merger Report:”
- “The Alchemy of Restricted Securities: The Quest for Free Trading Shares”
- “Non-Traditional Due Diligence in Reverse Merger Transactions: Increasing The Odds of Locating the Skeletons in the Closet”
We will gladly furnish you a copy of this article upon your request.
Mr. Williams can be contacted at email@example.com.