Brenda Hamilton, Securities Lawyer
Hamilton & Associates Law Group, P.A., Founder and Partner of Hamilton & Associates Law Group, P.A., an international corporate finance, securities, business and transactional law firm with offices in Boca Raton, Florida, 1998-Present.
The firm represents issuers on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange (NASDAQ), NYSE Stock Exchange (NYSE) and OTC Markets in securities and corporate finance matters.
Notable Experience & Engagements:
Ms. Hamilton’s notable experience and engagements include:
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and Direct Public Offerings (DPOs)
- Listing of Issuers on NASDAQ and NYSE
- Securities law disclosures and compliance for issuers on NASDAQ, NYSE and OTC Markets
- Outside general counsel for domestic and international issuers
- Securities offerings and/or going public transactions ranging from less than $1,000,000 to more than $300,000,000 involving individual investors, banks and investment banking firms
- Representation of hedge funds and accredited investors
- Drafting of Registration Statements and other disclosures required under U.S. securities laws for multiple domestic and international issuers listed on the New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ and the OTC markets
- Forensic and investigative counsel in connection with violations of state and federal securities laws
- Forensic and investigative counsel in connection with violations by a foreign issuer of U.S. sanctions and trade embargoes of certain foreign countries
Media and Interviews:
- Forbes: Multiple Articles
- Radio Free Europe: Multiple Articles
- New York Business Daily, Topic: The Dark Side of the Marijuana Boom
- Free Lance Investigative Journalist Topic: Securities Penny Stock Fraud Schemes and Reverse Mergers
- South Florida Business Journal Topic: Securities and Exchange Commission enforcement action against Bank Atlantic
- Quicken Small Business: Options for Capital Raising for Small Businesses
Bar Memberships, Professional Memberships and Awards:
- Admitted to practice – State of Florida
- Admitted to practice – Washington, D.C.
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida State Bar
- American Bar Association
- International Law Committee of the American Bar Association
- Business Law Committee of the American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- University of Miami School of Law, Miami, Florida, and
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas, J.D.
Civic Memberships and Associations:
- Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- Benefactor, Boca Raton Community Hospital Foundation Sponsor
- The Haven Benefactor
- Boca Raton Historical Society
- Underwriter, Junior League of Boca Raton
- Patron of the Arts, Boca Raton Museum of Art
Ms. Hamilton may be contacted by email at [email protected] or by telephone at 561- 416-8956.